To set up the Exact Online integration, you’ll need one bank account in Exact Online for each of your Soldo currencies. If you need to create a new bank account, you should do this directly in Exact Online. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Exact Online account.
- In the banner at the top of the page, click on Financial, then Banking & Cash.
- Under Bank Accounts, click on Overview.
- Click on New.
- Set the ‘Type’ to Bank.
- Enter the bank account number. You can find this on your Soldo account. In the main menu, select Wallets, then Main wallets, and choose the currency you wish to create a bank account for. Then click Deposit info.
- Enter a description of your choice. We suggest you choose something meaningful,like ‘Soldo GBP’ or ‘Soldo EUR’, so you can easily identify the bank account when syncing your Exact Online account with Soldo.
- Click on Save.