When setting up the Exact Online integration, you’ll need to select a default payment condition. Every transaction synced with Exact Online will have this payment condition assigned in Soldo. If you need to create a new payment condition, you should do this directly in Exact Online. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Exact Online account.
- Click on your company name in the top left-hand corner. Under Manage current company, select Master data.
- Under Accounts, click on Payment conditions.
- Click on New.
- Enter a code of your choice.
- Enter a description of your choice. We suggest you choose something meaningful, like ‘Soldo card’, so you can easily identify the payment condition when setting up the integration in Soldo.
- Set the ‘Payment method’ to Electronic.
- Click on Save + New.