There are a couple of ways that you can deposit money into your Soldo account. We won't direct debit from your bank. You’ll be able to withdraw any money you deposit into Soldo at any time.
Here’s how to deposit money into a Soldo wallet:
- Log into the web console at manage.soldo.com
- Click the ‘Deposit money’ icon in the menu on the right. You’ll be taken to the ‘Deposit info’ tab of your main wallet.
- Choose your preferred method.
Which transfer methods are available?
Direct Deposit (GBP only)
Within Soldo’s web console, a direct deposit lets you make a secure money transfer into your main wallet, directly out of your bank account through Open Banking. A temporary connection is made to your bank account each time you make a direct deposit into Soldo. We don’t have access to your transaction data. A direct deposit is sent as a Faster Payment so is usually instant, but can take up to 2 hours to appear in Soldo.
Faster Payments (GBP only)
Use the account number and sort code to deposit money from a UK bank account to your GBP company wallet. Your deposit should appear instantly but might take up to 2 working hours.
Use the IBAN and BIC to deposit money into Soldo from your company’s bank account. It can take 1-2 days for GBP and EUR deposits to appear in Soldo, and up to 5 working days for USD deposits.
It might be useful for you to note:
- If you want to deposit money into a different company wallet, select it from the list on the left-hand side and click the ‘Deposit info’ tab. (Note: You can only deposit money into your main company wallet for each currency. You’ll then need to transfer money to other wallets from that one.)
- If multiple transfer methods are available, you’ll see a different tab with different info for each one. For some currencies, only one transfer method is available.
- As soon as the money appears in your company wallet, you’ll be able to order cards, transfer money to other wallets, and start spending!