There are a couple of ways that you can deposit money into your Soldo account. All of them involve you manually transferring money from your company bank account (we won't direct debit from your bank). You’ll be able to withdraw any money you deposit into Soldo at any time.
Here’s how to deposit money into a Soldo wallet:
- Log into the web console at manage.soldo.com
- Click the ‘Deposit info’ icon in the menu on the right. You’ll be taken to the ‘Deposit info’ tab of your primary company wallet.
- Use the details to send money from your company’s bank account.
It might be useful for you to note:
- If you want to deposit money into a different company wallet, select it from the list on the left-hand side and click the ‘Deposit info’ tab. (Note: You can only deposit money into your main company wallet for each currency. You’ll then need to transfer money to other wallets from that one.)
- If multiple transfer methods are available, you’ll see a different tab with different info for each one. For some currencies, only one transfer method is available.
- With Faster Payment (GBP only), the money should appear instantly, while IBAN can take 1-2 days.
- As soon as the money appears in your company wallet, you’ll be able to order cards, transfer money to other wallets, and start spending!
Which transfer methods are available?
Use the IBAN and BIC to deposit money into Soldo from your company’s bank account. It can take 1-2 days for GBP and EUR deposits to appear in Soldo, and up to 5 working days for USD deposits.
Faster Payments (GBP only)
Use the account number and sort code to deposit money from a UK bank account to your GBP company wallet. Your deposit should appear instantly but might take up to 2 working hours.
CHAPS (coming soon)