Only SuperAdmins can create users or expense centres
An expense centre refers to a regular or frequent purchase category that doesn’t necessarily relate to a specific department or employee. You can define your Soldo expense centre users to follow existing cost centres or in the way that makes most sense for your company.
Here's how to create a new user or expense centre in Soldo:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Configure, and then User or Expense Centre
- Select a user or expense centre
- Click on Add User or Add Expense Centre
- Fill out the required information