Company admins can use the Soldo mobile app to manage their own cards and transactions as well as see all their company's spending, balances and employees' cards in real-time.
As an administrator when you switch to the appropriate role under the account tab, you’ll now be able to use the app to:
- Capture receipts on the go
- Enrich expenses with data so you won't have to do it at the end of the month
- See and search through company spending
- Manage their own spending in real-time
- Lock and unlock your card in a click, in case it gets lost/stolen
- Transfer money to users on the go
- Access users’ information, check company and individual user balances, and see recent transactions.
- Send users their PINs via SMS without having to log in to the web console
- Reset the password/passcode for users
- View and edit card rules for employees
Note: When you first log into the app your role will be "Employee" and you can change to the Admin role under the Account tab by going to "Switch role" and selecting a higher permission role.