Only Super Admins, Admins, and Managers can transfer money to cards
Once you’ve added money to your main wallet by bank transfer, use the Soldo web console to transfer money to other wallets. Money can only be transferred from wallet to wallet, not wallet to card. Wallets contain the money that users spend using their cards.
Here's how you can transfer money between wallets to allow linked cards to start spending:
- Log in to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Wallets, then select either Main wallets or Company wallets
- Select the wallet from which you want to transfer money
- Click on the Transfer tab
- Select the wallet you want to transfer to, enter the amount you want to transfer, and click on Confirm Transfer
Please note: You can also set automatic transfers in order to make sure that employees always have funds available for their expenses.