Soldo is a multi-user expense system for businesses to manage their cash flow in real time, so users can only spend the funds that you've transferred to their wallet with virtual or plastic Mastercard® debit cards. Soldo is not a business bank account and thus can only receive money transferred from the company's own bank account.
Articles in this section
- Can I see an overview of the web console?
- What is included in each price plan?
- In which countries is Soldo available?
- How do I keep track of company expenses on Soldo?
- Where can I use Soldo cards? Can they be used abroad?
- Can I use Soldo as a purchasing card?
- Can I let other people use my Soldo card?
- What is a 'virtual' card and how does it work?
- How do I transfer money to my users’ Soldo cards?
- Is there a way to link other cards to Soldo?