Yes. With a couple of clicks on the Soldo web console, you can export all the transaction data you need, to all the major accounting software systems. Soldo exports in Excel, CSV, QIF, OFX and also PDF, should you need an easy-to-read printable format.
Articles in this section
- Can I see an overview of the web console?
- What is included in each price plan?
- In which countries is Soldo available?
- How do I keep track of company expenses on Soldo?
- Where can I use Soldo cards? Can they be used abroad?
- Can I use Soldo as a purchasing card?
- Can I let other people use my Soldo card?
- What is a 'virtual' card and how does it work?
- How do I transfer money to my users’ Soldo cards?
- Is there a way to link other cards to Soldo?