This article includes everything you need to know about the Soldo Accountant Partner programme. You’ll find answers to these questions:
- What is the Soldo Accountant Partner Programme?
- How do I join the programme?
- Which Soldo plan can my practice access through the programme?
- Which Soldo plan can my clients access through the programme?
- How do I refer a client through the programme?
- How do I access my client’s Soldo account?
- Who can I speak to for more information?
What is the Soldo Accountant Partner Programme?
Our Accountant Partner Programme recognises the important role accountants and bookkeepers play for their clients. As a Partner, you can do the following:
- Secure an exclusive 30% discount for 12 months* on a Soldo Pro or Premium plan for your clients by referring them through the programme
- Access a free* Soldo Premium plan for your practice with full use of all features
- Get real-time visibility of your clients’ company spending, speed up month-end through automated reports and accounting integrations, access accurate financial data, and more
How do I join the Soldo Accountant Partner Programme?
Simply click here to register your interest in joining our Accountant Partner Programme and we’ll contact you with next steps.
Which Soldo plan can my practice access through the Accountant Partner Programme?
As a Partner, your practice has full access to a Soldo Premium plan with a 100% discount on the minimum monthly fee. Financial service fees still apply and your plan will renew every 12 months.
Your free Premium plan includes:
- 3 users each with their own card
- 5 cards for subscriptions or online ads
- 10 temporary virtual cards for ad hoc spending
- Our full expense management suite
- Multi-currency: GBP, USD, and EUR
- And more: get full details here
Which Soldo plan can my clients access through the Accountant Partner Programme?
When you refer a client through the Accountant Partner Programme, they can choose between a Soldo Pro or Premium plan. We’ll automatically give them an exclusive 30% discount on the minimum monthly fee of their chosen plan for the first 12 months.
See what’s included in our Pro and Premium plans here.
How do I refer a client through the Soldo Account Partner Programme?
Once you’ve successfully registered for our Accountant Partner Programme, we’ll send you a welcome email with your unique referral code.
Simply give a client your unique referral code to use when they sign up for a Soldo Pro or Premium on our website. This will automatically apply a 30% discount to the minimum monthly fee for the first 12 months.
Your client will enter your unique referral code in section 6 (the last section) of their application:
I’m an accountant or bookkeeper, how do I access my client’s Soldo account?
Your client can add you as an Accountant to their Soldo account. This gives you access to real-time spend visibility, automated reports, accurate financial data, and more.
Here are step-by-step instructions you can share with your client:
- Log in to your Soldo account
- Go to ‘Users’ in the side navigation panel
- Select ‘Create user’ in the top righthand corner and add your accountant as a user
- Once added, go to your list of users and click on your accountant
- Select ‘Permissions’ in the top navigation panel
- Scroll down and enable ‘Admin’ permissions for your accountant
- Finally, select the role ‘Accountant’
Once your client has added you as an Accountant, simply follow these instructions to access their Soldo account:
- Log in to your Soldo account
- Go to your profile in the top right corner of the ‘Overview’ page
- Use the dropdown to select the relevant client and access their Soldo account using your normal Soldo password
Who can I speak to for more information about the Soldo Accountant Partner Programme?
If you’d like to speak to someone from the Soldo team about our Accountant Partner Programme, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.