Due to the extra security measures that come along with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), sometimes it might happen that you encounter issues when logging into the web console.
If that's the case:
- Make sure you installed the mobile app and made the first login to you Soldo account
- Ask your admin to verify you have been given access to the mobile app by checking that the mobile access is toggled on in your profile page within the web console
- If you have the mobile access enabled, check with the admin that you provided them with the update mobile number
- The notification might failed to pop up on your mobile. So go to the "approval centre" section of your mobile and see if the login request is there waiting for approval.
- Your login approval session may expired. In this case, go back to the login page on the web console and try again
- If you don't find the answer to you problem, get in contact with our support team by writing at email@example.com