Adding a receipt to a transaction with the mobile app is easy:
- You'll get a notification reminding you to upload a receipt after you make a purchase
- Swipe or tap the notification, which will open your camera
- Take a photo of the receipt, tap the tick to confirm, then edit the photo and tap the tick again to attach it to the transaction.
Alternatively, you can add a receipt at a later date:
- Log into the mobile app
- Select the transaction
- Tap the + sign under Attachments. You’ll have the option of uploading or taking a new photo
- If you tap the camera option in the top left, it will open your phone’s Camera app.
- Take a photo of the receipt and tap the tick
- You can edit the photo, then tap the tick to attach it to the transaction
The receipt will be automatically attached to the correct transaction. So you won't have to do detective work at the end of the month to match receipts to transactions!
Note: Please make sure you have notifications turned on for your Soldo app.