With Soldo, you can set up automatic transfers for a user or expense centre so they never
Here's how you can set up email notifications on a company wallet if its balance drops below a set amount:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Manage, then User or Expense Centre
- Select a user or expense centre
- Click on Automatic Transfer
- Enable the Low Balance Transfer, the company wallet the money should come from, and the amounts to set the balance to and when it should be triggered.
- Click Save
An automatic transfer will occur whenever the balance of the wallet drops below the amount specified, so the user or expense centre will never be without funds.
You may also set caps to make sure that the total amount transferred to this user will never go over a certain figure per day/week/month.