A company admin can put specific limits on the amount of cash that can be withdrawn from any card, or even make it impossible to withdraw money from ATMs.
Here's how you can set limits on cash withdrawals:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Manage, then Users or Expense Centres
- Select a user or expense centre
- Click on Cards, and then Cashpoint
- You can then disable cash withdrawals, and set limits per day/week/month.
Please note: You may also activate the use of magstripes which is required in order to withdraw from certain ATMs