A company admin can put specific limits on the amount of cash that can be withdrawn from any card, or even make it impossible to withdraw money from ATMs.
Here's how you can set limits on cash withdrawals:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Users
- Select the user for whom you want to set limits
- Click on Cards, and then select the relevant card
You can then disable cash withdrawals and set limits per day/week/month
Alternatively, after logging in you can:
- Click on Cards
- Select the Company card desired
- Select Rules, then ‘Set new limit’ under ‘Spending limits – Payments’ on the right
- You can then disable cash withdrawals and set limits per day/week/month
Please note: You may also activate the use of magstripes which is required in order to withdraw from certain ATMs.