The Soldo “Library” is a place you can send, store and attach files related to your transactions. When an online receipt is sent to your personal email address, you can forward it to your unique Soldo email address. Files sent to this address can then be attached to the corresponding transactions. This can be done in the web console.
Follow these steps to see how it works.
- Make a payment using a Soldo card
- Receive an online receipt at your personal email address
- Forward the receipt to your unique Soldo email address (you can find it by your name in the Overview tab in the Users section)
- Log in to the web console
- Select the Transactions tab under Reports. Select the transaction corresponding to the payment you made
- In the pane on the right, under Organise Transaction, go to the Attachment. Click on “Browse files in email Library”
- In the resulting window, select the image file you sent to your unique Soldo email address (you can select multiple at a time). Click “Attach to the transaction”
- Done! You’ve successfully attached the file to your transaction
The Library feature is a useful tool to keep track of all of your invoices and receipts. Besides attaching files to your transactions, you can also delete the ones you don’t need anymore. When the Library window opens, simply select the file you don’t need and click the “Delete from Library” button.
Please note that you can attach a maximum of 5 files to each transaction.