Disabling the QuickBooks integration is a piece of cake. Simply hover your cursor over the area below the Configure button. Select the bin icon. In the pop-up, select Disable. All done.
Articles in this section
- What is the Soldo + QuickBooks Integration?
- How to set up your Soldo-QuickBooks Integration
- How to configure your QuickBooks Integration
- Importing the Bank Feed from Soldo to QuickBooks
- What are QuickBooks Categories?
- How to add new Suppliers and Customers to QuickBooks Online and Soldo
- How to set an attachment policy
- How to activate currencies in QuickBooks Online
- Can I use my custom Tracking Categories from QuickBooks Online in Soldo?
- Do I need a QuickBooks Online Plus account to integrate with Soldo?