It’s easy to add a QuickBooks integration through the Soldo web console.
Preparing for the configuration:
- Ensure you know the company entity in QuickBooks that will be used to integrate with your Soldo account. Ensure that you have addressed the lock date (link to article) and active currency (link to article) in QuickBooks.
- In Soldo’s web console, Select the Integrations tab on the left.
- Click Let’s Begin/Connect on the QuickBooks panel. You will be directed to a description and some helpful screenshots.
- Review the details and then click the Add button.
- Connect to QuickBooks now. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks login page.
- Once you have logged in to QuickBooks, you will be asked to select the company in QuickBooks for which you want to connect your Soldo account.
- Select a company from your list of available companies in QuickBooks. Click Next to continue.
- If prompted, confirm your integration approval by clicking Connect.
- Once a connection with QuickBooks has been established, you will be redirected back to the Integrations page in Soldo’s web console.
- Choose the currency that will be used in QuickBooks for each company wallet and select Complete setup.
- Well done! You have successfully connected to QuickBooks.
Soldo will now import your lists’ data from QuickBooks. Click Continue to exit the setup. You can choose to see the data imported from QuickBooks by clicking the Take me to the lists button or continue by clicking outside the message window.