Soldo enables users to enrich transactions with attachments. These are usually receipts or proofs of purchase. In the Setup QuickBooks page, you can decide whether to make attachments compulsory for every transaction.
Articles in this section
- What is the Soldo + QuickBooks Integration?
- How to set up your Soldo-QuickBooks Integration
- How to configure your QuickBooks Integration
- Importing the Bank Feed from Soldo to QuickBooks
- What are QuickBooks Categories?
- How to add new Suppliers and Customers to QuickBooks Online and Soldo
- How to set an attachment policy
- How to activate currencies in QuickBooks Online
- Can I use my custom Tracking Categories from QuickBooks Online in Soldo?
- Do I need a QuickBooks Online Plus account to integrate with Soldo?