Before you can remove a card, you'll need to complete the following:
- Check that all of the transactions made using the card are settled. (Read more about settled statuses here.)
- Inform the cardholder. Once removed, they'll no longer be able to use the card and you or they will need to destroy it straight away.
All complete? Now you can remove the card. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Configure then Users
- Select a user then click onto the Cards tab for that user
- Hold your cursor over the row in the table and a red rubbish bin icon will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click the icon and confirm that you wish to remove the card. The card will then be removed from the list.
Please note that removing a card is irreversible. Once you remove the card, it can no longer be used for any transactions. You or the cardholder will need to destroy the card cutting the chip in half.
Should you wish to order another card in the future, you can do so from your app or Web console.