The integration sends Soldo transactions to Xero bank accounts. To set up the integration, you’ll need to connect a Xero bank account to each Soldo currency you'd like to sync. You’ll have the option of connecting to an existing Xero bank account (if one exists) or creating a new one from Soldo for each currency.
To enable a Soldo currency and connect it to a Xero bank account:
- Check the box next to the currency you’d like to integrate with Xero.
- From the dropdown list, select an existing account or select 'Create Xero bank account'.
- You can only connect to Xero bank accounts created from your Soldo account.
- Bank accounts you create can't have the same name as existing Xero bank accounts. Be sure to give them unique names.
Please consider the following when configuring or changing bank accounts:
- To connect more than a single currency to Xero, you must have a Xero license that supports multiple currencies. Refer to Xero for more details.
- You can only map a Soldo currency to a Xero bank account of the same currency. If no bank account is available to select below a Soldo currency, you’ll need to create one by selecting 'Create Xero bank account'.
- If you change the Xero Organisation integrated with your Soldo account, you’ll also have to change the bank account for each currency.