All transactions will automatically use the tax rate linked to the attached Xero Category, imported from you Chart of Accounts in Xero, and the amount will be calculated from that tax rate.
Articles in this section
- Where does the transaction data go in Xero?
- What do I need to do before setting up the Xero integration?
- How do I start setting up the Xero integration?
- Do I need to click on “Get Bank Feeds” in Xero for the integration to work?
- What bank accounts should I connect to Soldo for the Xero integration?
- How can I ensure that my company’s employees attach receipts to their transactions?
- Can I use my custom Tracking Categories from Xero in Soldo?
- What is the Xero Suppliers list referring to?
- What is the Xero Customers list referring to?
- How do I add new Suppliers and Customers to Soldo?