Transactions are required to have a Xero Category selected. If a transaction has a "Missing" Xero Category, then you must choose one from the Xero Category drop down that appears when you click on a transaction and it opens a larger view on the right hand side.
Articles in this section
- Where does the transaction data go in Xero?
- What do I need to do before setting up the Xero integration?
- How do I start setting up the Xero integration?
- Do I need to click on “Get Bank Feeds” in Xero for the integration to work?
- What bank accounts should I connect to Soldo for the Xero integration?
- How can I ensure that my company’s employees attach receipts to their transactions?
- Can I use my custom Tracking Categories from Xero in Soldo?
- What is the Xero Suppliers list referring to?
- What is the Xero Customers list referring to?
- How do I add new Suppliers and Customers to Soldo?