No, the bank feed will automatically be set up if you go into Soldo, click on Integrations, and set up the Xero integration from there.
Articles in this section
- Where does the transaction data go in Xero?
- What do I need to do before setting up the Xero integration?
- How do I start setting up the Xero integration?
- Do I need to click on “Get Bank Feeds” in Xero for the integration to work?
- What bank accounts should I connect to Soldo for the Xero integration?
- How can I ensure that my company’s employees attach receipts to their transactions?
- Can I use my custom Tracking Categories from Xero in Soldo?
- What is the Xero Suppliers list referring to?
- What is the Xero Customers list referring to?
- How does the Xero integration fill out the Tax Rate?