You can set up the NetSuite integration from your Soldo web console. First, make sure that you’ve read: How to enable NetSuite to support the integration? and What do I need to know before setting up the NetSuite integration?
Once you have configured NetSuite and obtained the required information, follow these steps in the Soldo Web console to set up the integration:
- Click the Integrations tab on the left.
- Under Available integrations, find the NetSuite integration and click Let’s Begin. If you already have an active integration with another accounting system, you will need to remove that before you can continue.
- On the following page, you can read an overview of the integration. Review the details and click Add.
- Review the requirements that you need to complete before proceeding to the next step. All good? Click Continue.
- On the following page, enter your NetSuite credentials. Click Connect now.
- Once you’re in, you’ll need to select the NetSuite subsidiary that you want to connect to your Soldo account.
Note: If no subsidiary is available or you cannot find your subsidiary, you’ll need to create one in NetSuite or contact your NetSuite administrator. Once the subsidiary is updated in NetSuite, refresh this page.
- Next, check the Soldo currencies you would like to integrate with NetSuite and select a NetSuite bank account for each one. Click Next to continue.
Note: You’ll only be able to see bank accounts from the NetSuite subsidiary that you selected in the previous setup. If no bank account is found or you cannot find a specific bank account, you will need to create one in NetSuite or contact your NetSuite administrator. Once the bank accounts are updated in NetSuite, refresh this page.
- On the next page, you’ll be able to import custom fields to Soldo from your NetSuite account. Select them in the box on the left, then add them to the list on the right.
If you do not use custom fields, you can skip this step. Click Next to continue.
- As a final step, decide whether to set rules about transactions being exported to NetSuite. Click Complete setup to finish setting up the integration.
Soldo will now import the necessary data from NetSuite. Give the integration some time to do this, we’ll notify you once it’s complete.