You can manually export transactions from Soldo to NetSuite using the OFX format. Here’s how:
- In the Soldo web console, go to the Statements section under the Reports tab on the left.
- Select the date range for the transactions you’d like to export.
- Click the Export button on the right, select the OFX option, then the Export button, and download the file.
- In NetSuite, go to Transactions, then Bank, then Import Online Banking Data.
- NetSuite will display the Statement File Import page. The Manual Import subtab is open by default. Click Choose File and select the file you exported above or use the drag-and-drop function.
- Under Import Options, choose Import with default parser (OFX).
- In the Account field, select the bank account for this import.
- Click Import. You’ve successfully imported your transactions to NetSuite.