There are two ways to export your bank feeds from Soldo to NetSuite and both are recommended for the best experience in regards to reconciliation:
- Via the NetSuite bank feed integration
- Manually exporting transactions from Soldo to NetSuite
NetSuite bank feed integration
Before you get started, make sure you’ve installed the Bank Feeds SuiteApp in NetSuite. You’ll find more information on this here. Please note, these instructions are in English only.
To connect NetSuite with Soldo,follow thesteps below:
- Log in to NetSuite, navigate to SuiteApps and follow these NetSuite instructions to install the Bank Feeds SuiteApp. Please note, these instructions are in English only.
- Connect Soldo, as a European Financial Institution, by following these NetSuite instructions (these instructions are in English only) and pay particular attention to these steps:
- When you get to step 6 in the NetSuite process, search for ‘Soldo’.
- For European Soldo customers. In the result list, select ‘Soldo Ireland and Europe via fino run GmbH’.
- For UK Soldo customers. In the result list, select ‘Soldo via Salt Edge Limited’.
- When you reach step 7, enter your Soldo login credentials to give NetSuite secure access to your Soldo account. Then tick which currencies you want to sync with NetSuite.
- Click ‘Allow’ and follow step 8 onwards in the NetSuite process to complete your set-up.
You can manually export transactions from Soldo to NetSuite using the OFX format. Here’s how:
- In the Soldo web console, go to the Statements section under the Reports tab on the left.
- Select the date range for the transactions you’d like to export.
- Click the Export button on the right, select the OFX option, then the Export button, and download the file.
- In NetSuite, go to Transactions, then Bank, then Import Online Banking Data.
- NetSuite will display the Statement File Import page. The Manual Import subtab is open by default. Click Choose File and select the file you exported above or use the drag-and-drop function.
- Under Import Options, choose Import with default parser (OFX).
- In the Account field, select the bank account for this import.
- Click Import. You’ve successfully imported your transactions to NetSuite.