You’ll connect your Soldo account to a NetSuite subsidiary when you set up the integration. Once you’ve set up the integration, you can change the NetSuite subsidiary connected to your Soldo account from the integration’s Settings page.
- From the left-hand side panel, select Integrations then Marketplace.
- Within the NetSuite integration box, click Settings.
- Click the Edit subsidiary under the NetSuite Accounts section.
- In the popup window, click Yes, edit subsidiary.
- Follow the configuration steps to set the integration back up from the beginning.
IMPORTANT: When you click Yes, edit subsidiary, the integration will enter edit mode. Once in edit mode, you’ll need to finish setting up the integration before you can use it again.