The NetSuite bank account connected to your Soldo currencies are configured when you first set up the integration. You can change which currencies are linked to your accounts, as well as the NetSuite bank account used by each of the Soldo currencies, from the integration's Settings page.
- Select Integrations from the navigation panel on the left-hand side.
- Within the NetSuite integration box, click Settings.
- To add currency-bank account mapping, check the box next to the currency you would like to integrate with NetSuite. Select the NetSuite bank account from the dropdown list.
- To change a previously selected bank account, select the NetSuite bank account from the dropdown list directly under the currency.
- To disconnect a Soldo currency from a NetSuite bank account, uncheck the selection box next to the currency name.
- When you are done, click Save.
Please consider the following points when configuring or changing bank accounts:
- You’ll only be able to see and select bank accounts from the NetSuite subsidiary that you’ve integrated with your Soldo account.
- If you change the NetSuite subsidiary that is integrated with your Soldo account, you’ll also have to change the bank account for each currency.
- You can only map a Soldo currency to a NetSuite bank account of the same currency. If no bank account is available to select below a Soldo currency, then you don’t have a bank account with that currency under that NetSuite subsidiary.