Users can enrich Soldo transactions with data from your NetSuite custom fields. This data will be available in NetSuite after the transactions are exported to NetSuite.
When first setting up the NetSuite integration, you have the option of importing your custom fields from NetSuite to Soldo. You can skip this step if you don’t wish to import any fields or if you'd rather do so at a later stage. Once the integration is set up, you can change these custom fields or import new ones from the integration's Settings page.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand panel.
- In the NetSuite integration box, click Settings.
- Click Edit custom fields.
- To import additional fields, select the required fields from the left-hand side box and click Add.
- To remove imported fields, click the X on each field you would like to remove in the right-hand side box.
- When you are done, click Confirm.
- To save your changes and import the new fields, click Save on the Settings page.
Note: You may only use custom fields that support NetSuite Journal Entries. This is defined in NetSuite per custom field.