Please note, there are two ways to connect Soldo to NetSuite and both are recommended for the best experience in regards to reconciliation:
- Bank feed integration. Please read: How do I export my bank feeds from Soldo to NetSuite? for more information.
- Soldo’s NetSuite integration. Please read: How to enable NetSuite to support the integration? and What do I need to know before setting up the NetSuite integration?
With the bank feed integration
With this integration then all settled transactions (excluding internal transfers) will be automatically exported as bank transactions. They represent the bank statement lines of your Soldo account. Please refer to NetSuite’s Bank Data Matching and Reconciliationarticle for more information on reconciling bank transactions imported by bank feed integration. Please note, these instructions are in English only.
With Soldo’s NetSuite integration
You can export transactions to NetSuite from the NetSuite page in the Reports section. Before you can export a transaction from Soldo to NetSuite, the transaction must be:
- Assigned a tag for the lists NetSuite Category and NetSuite Tax Rate.
- Include an attachment, if the Admin has marked this as mandatory.
To export transactions:
- From the left-hand side menu, click Reports and select NetSuite.
- Make sure you’re in the To Export tab (at the top of the page).
- Select the transactions you want to export and click Export selected to NetSuite.
- If the transactions were updated with the required information as described above, you will see an Exporting message in the status column, while Soldo syncs the transactions with NetSuite.
The export may take several minutes or longer, depending on NetSuite’s internal processes. If a transaction has failed to be exported, it will remain in the To Export tab and you can export it again once you’ve addressed the issue.
Transactions that have been successfully exported to NetSuite will be moved to the Exported tab with the status Synced.