You can export transactions to NetSuite from the NetSuite page in the Reports section. Before you can export a transaction from Soldo to NetSuite, the transaction must be:
- Assigned a tag for the lists NetSuite Category and NetSuite Tax Rate.
- Include an attachment, if the Admin has marked this as mandatory.
To export transactions:
- From the left-hand side menu, click Reports and select NetSuite.
- Make sure you’re in the To Export tab (at the top of the page).
- Select the transactions you want to export and click Export selected to NetSuite.
- If the transactions were updated with the required information as described above, you will see an Exporting message in the status column, while Soldo syncs the transactions with NetSuite.
The export may take several minutes or longer, depending also upon NetSuite’s internal processes. If a transaction has failed to be exported, it will remain in the To Export tab and you can export it again once you’ve addressed the issue.
Transactions that been successfully exported to NetSuite will be moved to the Exported tab with the status Synched.
Note: To export transactions to NetSuite, you’ll need to have a Soldo Partner Pro account.