Only transactions that are settled can be exported to NetSuite. Once a transaction is settled, it will be available under the To Export tab of the NetSuite page under Reports.
Articles in this section
- What is Soldo’s NetSuite Integration?
- How does the NetSuite integration work and where is my data stored?
- How do I enable NetSuite to support the integration?
- What do I need to know before setting up the NetSuite integration?
- Which permissions does the integration user/role need to have?
- How do I set up the NetSuite integration?
- How do I export my bank feeds from Soldo to NetSuite?
- How do I tag transactions with data from my NetSuite account?
- How do I change my NetSuite subsidiary?
- How do I change which NetSuite bank accounts are connected to my Soldo currencies?