Once you’ve deposited funds in your main company wallet by bank transfer, just use the Soldo web console to instantly transfer money for free to individual users’ wallets. As soon as you’ve done this, the money is there for your users to spend, according to the bespoke budgets and rules you’ve applied.
Articles in this section
- In which languages is Soldo available?
- Can I see an overview of the web console?
- What is included in each price plan?
- In which countries is Soldo available?
- How do I keep track of company expenses on Soldo?
- Where can I use Soldo cards? Can they be used abroad?
- Can I use Soldo as a purchasing card?
- Can I let other people use my Soldo card?
- What is a 'virtual' card and how does it work?
- How do I transfer money to my users’ Soldo cards?