UK only - Card holders can change the PIN number for their card at any time at most ATMs:
- Put your card into the cash machine and enter the PIN we've given you.
- Select PIN services from the screen menu.
- Then Select a new PIN option.
- Choose a PIN that can't easily be guessed by anyone else – eg, don't use 1111, 1234 or your date or birth.
Card holders can find their PIN in the mobile app if they have forgotten it:
- Log into the mobile app
- Click on Cards, then the information button on the right-hand-side
- Click on Show PIN
Company admins can also send PIN reminders to card holders via the web console:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Manage, and then Users
- Select a user, click on Cards, and then click on Pin Options for a card
This will trigger a text (to their phone number in Configure > User) to be sent to the user with their PIN.