Soldo has a range of formats you can export transactions to, so you can import them into your accounting software. Our formats cover most accounting software including, but not limited to, Quickbooks, Sage, Netsuite, Expensify, and Expenditure.
Here's how you can export transactions for your accounting software in the web console:
- Login to the web console at: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Reports and then Transactions
- Click on the All tab at the top, or the Cards tab if you want to filter by cards
- Select what company wallets, expense centers, and users you want to generate the statement for, as well as other filters
- Click on Generate Report
- Click on the Export button
A helpful tip: The CSV option works for most accounting software.
If you want to export to Xero, we have partnered with them and with accountants to create a revolutionary integration with Xero. Find out more here.