You can export transactions’ metadata, such as attachments, notes, and Xero Categories. To export, go to the 'Xero' page in the 'Reports' section.
Before you can export a transaction from Soldo to Xero, the transaction must be:
- Assigned a tag for the lists 'Xero Category' and 'Xero Tax Rate'.
- Include an attachment, if the Admin has marked this as mandatory.
To export transactions:
- From the left-hand side menu, click 'Reports' and select 'Xero'.
- Make sure you’re in the 'To Export' tab (at the top left of the page).
Exporting a single transaction:
- Click on the transaction you want to export.
- On the ’Transaction details’ panel that opens on the right and fill in the details you would like to add to the transaction.
- To finish, click the ‘Export’ button at the top of the ‘Transaction details’ panel.
Exporting multiple transactions:
- Select all transactions you would like to export.
- Click 'Export selected to Xero'.
- If you updated the transactions with the required information as described above, you’ll see an 'Exporting' message in the status column, while Soldo syncs the transactions with Xero.
Exporting may take several minutes or more, depending also upon Xero’s internal processes. Once it's completed, the transactions will move to the 'Exported' tab with the status 'Exported'.
If a transaction has failed to export, it will remain in the 'To Export' tab and you can export it again once you’ve addressed the issue.
Please note that to export transactions’ metadata to Xero, you need to have a Soldo Pro or Premium account.
For more on this, see these support pages: