The Xero bank accounts connected to your Soldo currencies are configured when you first set up the integration. You can change which currencies are linked to your accounts, as well as the Xero bank account used by each of the Soldo currencies, from the integration's 'Settings' page.
- Select 'Integrations' from the navigation panel on the left-hand side.
- Within the Xero integration box, click 'Settings'.
- To add currency-bank account mapping, check the box next to the currency you'd like to integrate with Xero.
- Select the Xero bank account from the dropdown list or create a new one by selecting 'Create Xero bank account' option.
- To change a previously selected bank account, select the Xero bank account from the dropdown list directly under the currency or click the 'Create Xero bank account' option.
- To disconnect a Soldo currency from a Xero bank account, uncheck the selection box next to the currency name.
- When you’re done, click 'Save'.
For more details on the requirements and limitations related to Xero bank accounts, see: What are Xero bank accounts and how they are used in the integration?