Permissions were designed to help companies manage what users can and cannot do with Soldo. A permission is a set of rules for a 'Role' (i.e. user, manager, etc.) to have in relation to a 'Set of resources’ (wallets, cards, users and groups). To find out more, please click here.
By default, the roles 'Admin' for select users to manage the company's money and manage the day-to-day running of Soldo, 'Manager' to see and manage custom set of resource, 'Accountant' to manage the Xero integration and exports to accounting programs, and 'Employee' for users to manage their own cards and resources.
Here's how to add a new custom 'role' for Permissions and assign it to a user:
- Login to the web console at manage.soldo.com
- Click on Configure, then Permissions
- Select Roles tab and then Create role
- Complete the configuration for your new role and save.
- Then go to User from the menu and select the user you want assign the new role to
- Click on Permissions tab
- Toggle on the Manager default role
- Select the custom role you just created from the type list and Confirm