Super Admins can follow this process to export Soldo transactions more efficiently into DATEV.
First, make sure that you’ve read: What do I need to do before using the DATEV integration?, What transactions can I export to DATEV? and How will the transactions and attachments appear in DATEV?
Once you have configured DATEV and obtained the required information, follow these steps in the Soldo Web console to set-up the integration:
- Click the Integrations tab on the left.
- Under Available integrations,find the DATEV integration and click Learn More and then on the Click here to set up the integration button. This brings you to a third-party application developed by Soldo where you can generate the document packages (ZIP file).
- Authenticate with your Soldo credentials and authorize the application to access your Soldo account information.
- If you want you can filter your transaction list with the settlement date and full text filters. Click on the search button to apply the filters.
- Select the relevant transactions you want to export by clicking on each record or you can also select all the transactions by clicking on the check mark ✔️ icon at the top left corner of the table.
- Click on show selected to review the transactions.
- Type the name of your DATEV cash ledger where you want to import your transactions (e.g. Kasse) and click on export to request a document package to be generated.
- Go to the Download ZIP Files page to check the document package processing status. It can take up to 10 minutes for the zip file to be generated. No need to refresh this page, the page will auto-refresh once the file is ready to be downloaded.
- Click download and the file is downloaded to your computer.
- You are now ready to import your transactions and attachments into DATEV via Belegtransfer.
Step-by-step instructions describing the data transfer process of transactions and attachments imported via DATEV XML-Schnittstelle online are available on DATEV Help Centre: DATEV XML-Schnittstelle online - Ablauf der Rechnungs- und Kassendatenübertragung