To set up the integration, follow the below steps within Soldo:
- Log in to your Soldo web console
- Go to the ‘Integrations’ section.
- There you will see a box called Sage Accounting, click on ‘Add integration.’
- You will then need to choose your country and log in to Sage
- Follow the steps to get set up
After you have authorised your Sage log in – follow the below steps to get setup
- Select the business to connect to your Soldo account
- Then select your Sage bank account
- Within the set up you will be able to choose an already existing Sage bank account or create a new one from Soldo. If you have multiple currencies set up on Soldo, you will need to make sure you have a version of Sage that supports this otherwise only one currency can be connected.
- Lists will then be automatically uploaded into Soldo from Sage
- And finally make sure your rules are set up correctly