How do I add my card to Apple Pay?
There are two ways you can add your card to Apple Pay. You can do this manually within Apple Pay or via the Soldo app.
Follow the steps below to add your Soldo card to Apple Pay via the Soldo app:
- Log in to your Soldo App
- Tap on the 'cards' section and tap ‘Add to Apple Wallet’
- Enter your passcode
- Confirm your device and then the card
- Select ‘Agree’ to the T&C’s
Or you can add your card to Apple Pay manually by following the below:
- Open your Apple Wallet
- Click add a card method and choose credit or debit card
- Scan the card details or enter them in manually
- Verify it’s you
How do I add my Soldo card to my Apple Watch?
To add your Soldo user card to your Apple Watch, please follow the below steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- Select “Add a different card,” and use your iPhone camera to scan the card information.
Which devices can I use Apple Pay with?
For a full list of compatible Apple devices, you can use Apple Pay with please click here.
Where can I use Apple Pay?
You can use Apple Pay anywhere in store that accepts contactless payments or online and in-apps wherever you see the below images:
Which Soldo customers can use Apple Pay?
Currently only UK and Italian customers can add their physical and virtual user cards to Apple Pay. We are working on enabling Apple Pay for more customers in other countries so stay tuned.
Which countries can I use Apple Pay in?
For the full list of countries that you can use Apple Pay in please click here.