This FAQ will take you through the request funds process.
Which wallets can I use this feature for?
Within the web console a user can only request funds for a user wallet. Within the mobile app requests can be made for company cards from assignees and for user wallets.
How do I request funds?
If a user needs funds on their wallets, they can do this via the web console or the Soldo App. To request funds via the web console, follow the below steps:
- Log in to Soldo
- Go to the requests section
- Click on ‘Make a Request’ and choose ‘I wish to receive a money transfer’
- Fill in the details, including why you need the funds, the amount and currency
- Click on ‘Send request’ and all done.
This request will then go to an admin to approve or deny. Upon approving, you can choose the source of funds straightaway that will be transferred to the user.
To request funds via the Soldo App, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Soldo App
- Go to the cards tab and select the card you need funds for
- Click on ‘I wish to receive a money transfer’ fill in the details and confirm.
The approver can then access this request from the web console and approve or deny it.
Can I request funds for any currency?
Yes, you will just need to choose the currency when submitting your request.
Can I use multi-step approval for the request funds?
Currently, you can only use the standard approval workflow for the request funds feature.
How do I approve a request for funds?
You will receive an email to let you know that a user has requested funds. To approve this request, follow the below steps:
- Log in to Soldo
- Go to the ‘Request’ section
- Click on the ‘Approvals’ tab and you will see a list of requests that need to be approved.
- Click on the request and you can either approve or deny.
- Clicking on approve, you will need to choose the funding source (the wallet that you will transfer funds from).
- Click ‘confirm’ and the funds will be transferred to your user’s wallet.
Only Admins will be able to approve a request of funds.