The Payment Services Directive (PSD2) comes into force bringing increased security using Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
Setting up the Soldo app on your device
In order to approve web console logins on your mobile you’ll first need to set it up as your trusted device.
If you already have the app installed on your phone you can go straight to point 3
- Install the app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Launch the Soldo app and follow the instructions in the app to log in
- You’ll now see an additional step. Choose “YES” to set up your trusted device
- A new page will be shown confirming the setup was successful
- Activate Fingerprint, FaceID or Iris recognition to login faster next time
Approving your web console login
Following the introduction of SCA, logging in the Soldo web console will require you to approve the login using the Soldo app you set up on your trusted device.
How do I approve a login?
- Log into the web console by entering your credentials
- Open the notification you’ll receive on your trusted mobile device
- Select “YES, it’s me” on the pending login request to approve it
- You’ll be automatically logged into the web console
Important things to note
· If you don’t receive a notification on your phone check your settings and that you have given notification permissions for the Soldo App
· Any pending login approvals can be seen in the app by navigating to the “Approval centre” from the side menu
· If you are unable to set up the Soldo app on your device, check with your Admin that they have used your up-to-date mobile number in your profile information
· If you are still unable to set up the app, write to our support team to email@example.com