With Soldo, you can set up automatic transfers to users so they never run out of money.
Here's how you can set up the automatic transfer when the balance drops below a set amount:
- Login to the web console: manage.soldo.com
- Click on Users on the left
- Select the user for whom you want to set up an automatic transfer
- Click on the Transfer tab
- Select the Low Balance option, the wallet the money should come from, and the amount to set the balance to and when it should be triggered.
- Click Save
An automatic transfer will occur whenever the balance of the wallet drops below the amount specified, so the user linked to the wallet will never be without funds.
You may also set caps to make sure that the total amount transferred to this user will never go over a certain figure per day/week/month.